Explore Kibale & Queen Elizabeth National Park – 4 Days
Set off from Kampala/Jinja at around 05: 00hrs for Kibale National Park through Mubende Kyenjojo Road, the road though is smooth you will have lunch along the way and if time allows you can visit Nakayima tree that is belived to have nine bed rooms and each room has its spiritual attachments, arriving Nyinabulitwa Country Resort in the evening for supper and overnight…
- Budget Safari
- You’ll go to Uganda
- This tour starts in Jinja & ends in Kampala (Uganda) – Getting there & away
- Simba Safari CampBudget lodge located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 3: Nile HotelBudget hotel located in or near Jinja (Breakfast included)
- Activities: gorilla tracking
- You’ll visit Queen Elizabeth NP
- Getting around: open-sided 4×4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for extra cost
- Fly to/from Entebbe International Airport (EBB)
Depart- Equator – Kigezi Highlands – Bwindi Park
Set off from Kampala/Jinja at around 05: 00hrs for Kibale National Park through Mubende Kyenjojo Road, the road though is smooth you will have lunch along the way and if time allows you can visit Nakayima tree that is belived to have nine bed rooms and each room has its spiritual attachments, arriving Nyinabulitwa Country Resort in the evening for supper and overnight.
An early breakfast take a morning Nature Walk in Bigodi Wet land sanctuary situated in Kibale forest National Park, the park is endowed with primate lives which among others are: Chimpanzee the dominating ones, Baboon, all types of monkeys, Bush Elephants, over 600 bird species, butterflies and much more. If you are lucky you can see one or a whole family.
You will have an early lunch at Nyinabulitwa Country Resort then set off for Queen Elizabeth National park in the afternoon; you can go for a game drive within the park/ relax with stunning views the many crater lakes around, have drinks on a moving bar on the lake / go swimming, take a simple nature walk then supper and overnight
An early rise for a cup of tea to head for the morning GAME DRIVE through the Savannah vegetation which brings to you a memorable morning game viewing when all the animal are looking for what to eat before the sun gets very hot. You are expected to see Lions, Buffaloes, Elephants, Bush Backs, worth hogs, antelopes, impalas etc The park has a beautiful natural vegetation and landscape with over 650 bird species making it number one National Park with Bird life in Africa. After 3-4 hours of game drive continue with the drive in search for the climbing lions, thereafter return to your accommodation for an early lunch getting ready for a boat cruise.
After lunch later this afternoon we take the BOAT CRUISE on the Kazinga Channel where hippos, crocodiles, elephants and buffalo will be in great abundance either at the waters edge, or alongside your boat! The boat will take three hours up to the famous Kazinga Channel landing site. There are many bird species which can be seen among others include the King Fisher, Pelicans, African Fish Eagle to mention but a few. Then return to your accommodation for supper and over night.
Early in the morning after breakfast we drive to Kyambura Gorge for CHIMP TREKKING (optional activity) where you head off for a guided trek through the densely covered and beautiful gorge in search of man’s closest relative, the chimpanzee. The sounds of the chimps carry through the forest very clearly, so approaching and watching these creatures in their natural habitat is a fantastic wildlife viewing experience. This will take around three hours; and after set off from the park to travel back to Jinja.
Best Price (USD)
(age 17+) Youth
(age 5-16) Children
|Youth: 0 (50% off)||$0.00 $0.00|
|Children: 0 (free)||$0.00 $0.00|
4 Verified Reviews4.8 / 5
"Epic customer care, professional staff with wide knowledge of the Tourism Sector Globally"
"Generous and flexible to meet my safari parameters."
- Ground transportation with a 4WD and Fuel
- Gorilla Permits Park entrance fees
- Accommodation on Full Board All Meals with no drinks
- Services of an English speaking Driver/Guide
- A bottle of Mineral Water per day Visit
- Buwama Crocodile Camp Nature Walk ( Visit the Pygmies)
- All Activities in the package Guide book in your safari vehicle
- Personal drinks
- Air ticket and related costs
- Insurance covers